3 on 3 Hockey League Features
Handle the puck and skate as much in ONE game as you
would in three regular 5 on 5 games
More shots, more passing, more skating = more fun!
3 on 3 Superleague runs from early April until mid-June and is a weekday hockey league with top caliber competition. This is old time pond hockey taken to the next level. The league features:
- Over 10 weeks of fast paced full ice 3 on 3 hockey
- Our goal is to average 2 games per week dependent on the ice times we get from the city. You may play 1 game a week or sometimes as many as 3. The playoffs schedule is separate and in tournament format.
- 20 games guaranteed - including playoffs. Depending on the results of the playoff tournament, you could see an extra 1 or 2 games.
- Starts early April and runs through mid-June
- Weekday games only! Have the weekends free for the family. Playoff tournament games are the exception to this and are held over one weekend.
- Playoffs are in tournament format and will be held on the weekend of June 15, 16, 17 (2018).
- Proven to improve skills and skating ability
- Players can register online individually
- Coaches or parents may register a team. Round up some players and register for a spring of fun hockey!
- Divisions are (by birth year):
- Novice (7 to 8 years of age)
- Atom (9 to 10 years of age)
- Peewee (11 to 12 years of age)
- Bantam (13 to 14 years of age)
- Midget (15 to 17 years of age)
- Girls are welcome at all levels
- Registration includes a keeper jersey with matching socks, insurance, referees and online standings
- Two man referee system. Most referees in our league have 4 years of experience.
- A re-tier is done after 3 or 4 games
- 4 to 6 teams per division
- Cost is $525.00 (including GST) as an individual and $5,250.00 (including GST) for a team
- Teams can register a maximum of 12 players - one of which must be a goalie. We encourage a roster of 10 .
- A spare list will be established from the waiting list. All spares must be registered with the league. Spares will pay $20.00 per game to the coach of the team they are playing for.
- As a point of interest, most of our players have come from the following Hockey Alberta Hockey Associations: Edmonton Minor Hockey Association; Spruce Grove Minor Hockey Association; Leduc Minor Hockey Association; Sherwood Park Minor Hockey Association; Ft. Saskatchewan Minor Hockey Association; St. Albert Minor Hockey Association; Strathcona Minor Hockey Association; Stony Plain Minor Hockey Association; Morinville Minor Hockey Association and as far as the Edson Minor Hockey Association.